Question Related To Characterset.

From: Sheldon Quinny <sheldonquinny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:12:40 +0530

Hi , I Got An Question To Ask ,

My Friends Recently Faced An Problem Relating To CharacterSet. He Told Me , The Clients Data And The Database Oracle Are Haveing An Character MisMatch, So How Would U Get The Client Data Match To The Database.

I Belive They Are Doing An Migration .
I Just Want An General Answer , Since I Am Not Sure About What System They Are On And About The Details...

What Would Be An Approach To This Type Of Problem.. Any Particular Packages Or Any Particular Tools..To Work Around Them. Let Me Know Ur Views...
Thank You

Sheldon Quinny
Oracle 9i Dba Ocp [Hooked Up On The Job Wagon]