RE: RMAN papers

From: Milen Kulev <makulev_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:52:03 +0200

Hi Diego,
After a quick search on OTN site, I have found the following list of = RMAN related papers:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/Starwood_RMAN_Ca= seStudy.pdf
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/RMAN_DataGuard_9= iR2_wp.pdf
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/40179_Bednar_doc=
.pdf

http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/40104_Bednar_doc=
.pdf

Most of them are focused on the benefits of RMAN usage. =20
HTH. Milen =20