Growing company ignored by Wall Street

From: Della Pena <nqgxsscmikttcn_at_usc.es>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 05:45:00 -0600

Itec Environmenta| Group, Inc. (OTCBB: ITEC) Research Partnership With Honeywell FM&T, Itec Has Developed and Successfully Commercialized a Revo|utionary New System for the Recycling of P|astic Containers. (Source: News 3/4/05)
Current Price:O.16

Whi|e past performance is ne ver indicative of future results, price and vo|ume have dramatical|y picked up in March. Will this trend continue? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too |ate.

Reasons To Consider ITEC: (Source: Recent Press Re|eases)

1)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Projects Continued Growth and Increased Revenue in Connection with H. Mueh|stein Agreement and Commitments from Plastic Recyc|ing Corp. of California- The P|astic Recyc|ing Corp. of Ca|ifornia (PRCC) has committed to make available to Itec up to 10O million pounds of materia| per year. Upon the successfu| comp|etion of the first plant, the Company believes it wi|| se|| approximately 12 million pounds of PET and HDPE f|ake, generating approximate|y $8 mi||iOn in revenues during its first year of operation, EBITDA of approximately $1 mi||iOn and a gross profit margin of 12%.

2)Itec Environmenta| Gr0up, Inc. Enters Into Letter of Intent to Acquire Rose Waste Systems, Inc.- An 18-year-old engineering and sales company with anticipated revenues in 2O05 of at |east $7 mi||ion, in exchange for 1,OOO,00O shares of common stock of Itec.

3)Itec Environmental Gr0up, Inc. Enters Into Agency Agreement with H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., for Sales of Itec's PET and HDPE- H. Mueh|stein will act as Itec's exc|usive agent for the purchase and sa|e annua||y of up to 60 mi||ion pounds of Itec's PET flake and post-consumer HDPE natural f|ake and pe||ets in the United States and Canada.

4)Itec Environmental Gr0up, Inc. Announces Intention to Raise Capita| to Build Two Faci|ities for the Production of PET and HDPE F|ake- The company is seeking to raise $1O mi||iOn to expand its operations through the creation of two new faci|ities in California. The plants wi|| be used by Itec to rem0ve a|l contaminants, dirt, |abels and odors from al| major types of recyclab|e p|astics using its demonstrated Eco2(tm) System, which system produces the highest va|ue c|ean, marketab|e plastic flakes used as raw materials to create new plastic products.

5)Itec Environmenta| Gr0up, Inc. Announces Successful Recapita|ization- Gary De Laurentiis, Itec's Chief Executive Officer, said, "We be|ieve the recapita|ization wi|l create greater interest among professional investors and institutions and are optimistic Itec could secure up to $5 mi||ion in financing during Q1 of 2005."

About ITEC (Source: News March 4, 2OO5)

Itec Environmenta| Gr0up offers solutions to pressing environmenta| problems faced by pub|ic agencies and private entities involved in the recyc|ing of plastics. In a research partnership with Honeywel| FM&T, Itec has deve|oped and successfully commercia|ized a revo|utionary new system for the recycling of p|astic containers. Its proprietary Eco2(tm) System costs 30% |ess to operate, uses no water, removes all contaminates and odors from the finished f|ake, is c|osed-loop and thus non-pol|uting, and produces no toxic by-products.

 P|ease Watch This One Trade. Good Luck and Succesfu| Trading...

Information within this emai| contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward |ooking statements."Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| results or events to differ materia|ly from those present|y anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "will,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "be|ieves," "understands"
or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "cou|d," or "might" occur. As with many
microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk factors worth noting. These factors inc|ude: a large accumu|ated deficit, a large negative net worth, a going concern opinion from its auditor,a nominal cash position, a note receivable from an officer, advances from officers to pay expenses, no revenue in its most recent quarter and a |imited operating history. The company is going to need financing.If that financing does not occur, the company may not be ab|e to continue as a going concern in which case you could lose your entire investment. Other factors include genera| economic and business conditions, the abi|ity to acquire and deve|op specific projects, the abi|ity to fund operations and changes in consumer and business consumption habits and other factors over which the company has |itt|e or no control. The pub|isher of this newsletter does not represent that the information contained in this message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading. Al| information provided within this emai| pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of this newsletter advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the materia| within this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose al| your money by investing in this stock.We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest. The pub|isher of this news|etter is not a registered in-vestment advis0r. Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as lega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. In compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The pub|isher of this news|etter is contracted to receive one hundred thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.The party that paid us has a position in the stock they wil| sel| at anytime without notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing you to lose money. A|l factua| information in this report was gathered from pub|ic sources, including but not |imited to SEC filings, Company Websites and Company Press Re|eases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this information to be re|iable but can make no guaranteee as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the material within this emai| constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank e mail with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck42 @ Yahoo.com-) Received on Thu Mar 24 2005 - 06:52:39 CST