Re: Profiler - Orasrp

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 05:11:14 +0000

On 03/23/2005 10:44:29 PM, Egor Starostin wrote:

> > Distinctions of the Hotsos Profiler include:
> > Methodical two-step solution path to any problem=20
> Yes. The same in OraSRP.

I downloaded it and I'll give it a try. Thanks for the effort. It's written=  in Python.
Interesting choice of the language. Most of text parsing scripts are writte= n in Perl.
The same goes for the code snippet from Cary's book. I must say that I stro= ngly prefer=20
Perl to Python, mostly because I know it, which is not the case with Python= .
--=20
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA