10g OCP

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:50:08 -0800 (PST)

Some time ago when I finished with 10g OCP and the mail with the paper certification appeared home.

My wife open it and asked me what is this 10 grams certification (10g)????
continuing joking with me is that my brain size.

I said to her that it is the number of grams I needed to pass that exam.

The questions inside 10g OCP upgrade test are just awful. Also much more companies are searching for the OCP DBA's these days. Somebody should warn them.

I should ask myself why I did it again. who forced me to do this OCP again. It is similar to watching movies all over again even realizing that they are very similar and boring, but who cares.

Regards,
Zoran

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site! http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/