Import one table

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:04:14 -0600

This has been a problem a couple of times and I have not found an answer.
I have a full database export taken with the SYSTEM account. I need to restore 1 table from 1 schema, not owned by SYSTEM. If I run the import as the schema owner, it fails because the schema owner did not create the export.
If I run the import as SYSTEM, I cannot specify the schema and the table name at the same time.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
Ron