10g on RHEL4 or CentOS

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:36:10 -0600

Anyone tried installing 10g on RHEL4 or CentOS v4 yet (Whitebox 4 isn't out yet) ? I see a challenge to try it in the List archives but no takers yet. And since Werner Puschitz doesn't have it documented on his website yet, I don't want another pioneering headache. I'm looking for a different distro to install for my desktop/Oracle workbench at work. Gentoo's been going downhill in stability for me (is it too much to ask to NOT delete the old ebuilds??!??).

TIA,
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA