[SPAM] Hi

From: Tamra Chamberlain <smfigvnsmwjah_at_portalen.no>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:12:09 -0200

Hi,

I sent you an email recently and I'd like to confirm everything now. Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions. We are accepting your m ortgage qualifications. If you have bad cr edit, it's ok. You qualify for a 200,000 dol~lar house at 450 dol~lars a month. Fill out this short form now:

http://jadfvx.info/azebuqr

Best Wishes,
Tamra Chamberlain
American Equity
942 University Blvd
Albany, NY Received on Mon Mar 21 2005 - 16:15:21 CST