RE: Any way to run more than listener on the same port?

From: Hostetter, Jay M <JHostetter_at_decommunications.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0500

Sorry for the garbage in the first reply. In Outlook, if I reply to The List in plain text, it's garbage. Any suggestions for working around this (other than always trying to remember to switch to html)?

On Tru64, we used virtual IP addresses, but still had to use separate ports. Each IP didn't have it's own set of ports.

Jay