RE: 9i OEM agent fails to start on windows

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:23:07 -0500

I can imagine this is some windows wierdness but I'm appalled Oracle = support can't fix this for you. What error do you get when you try and = start the service?

Is this thing running in active directory? Under the = service/properties/login is the service running under a local user or = some other user? Are any of these machines domain controllers?

Don Freeman
Database Administrator 1
Pennsylvania Dept of Health
Bureau of Information Technology