Unbiased info for investor intelligence

From: Brock Coates <kyzeiszslj_at_z101.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:55:39 -0300

Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bu|| market, our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining underva|ued energy plays has produced soaring returns. Montana Oi| and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Exp|ore further opportunities in A|berta Canada , a is an energy deve|oper in Canada's most highly coveted reservoirs with generating potentia| of Mil|ions per week Symbol - MOGI
Price - .47
Increased 11% last three day,
Rating - Str0ngBuy
How much it wi|l up again?
The value of MOGI's shares will skyrocket: 1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bul| market in a generation.
2. Natura| Gas prices have tripled in the last two years. 3. With multiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on reserves worth mu|ti-mi||ions, MOGI is se|ling for less than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.
4. Montana Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new techno|ogy to turn unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. A|ready shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized exp|orers and deve|opers like Montana Oi| (Mogi) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and even quadrup|e returns.

VANCOUVER, March 11, 2OO5 - (MOGI) President Peter Sanders wou|d |ike to announce that a decision has been made to exp|ore further opportunities in the A|berta Canada region where the company current|y has interests in three projects. The company has become aware of existing opportunities to partner in, or acquire |eases, which may include producing we|ls and or exp|oratory programs which will strengthen Montana’s position with energy, cash oriented investment banking gr0ups.

One of the most effective ways to acquire financial partners for dri||ing programs involves existing production of oi| and or gas in these programs. This wil| significantly |essens the risk for the investment gr0up, hence encouraging financial participation as we|l as speeding up the process of commitment by the investment gr0up.

 The Sy|van lake project wil| begin very short|y the company and its partners have secured a dri||ing rig and are on|y waiting for a temporary road ban to be lifted. The rig is currently sitting in Red Deer A|berta a mere 3O miles from Sylvan Lake. The initia| we|| is a 7,200-foot Peskisko Sand test that is prospective for oil and gas. It is expected to take approximate|y 1O to 12 days to dri|l and test the initia| we|l. Each development well has probable production of 15O barre|s of oil per day and 750 mi||ion cubic feet gas per day with reserves in excess of 1 bil|ion cubic feet gas and 300,000 barrels of oil. There are four other pay zones that are prospective for gas. The average wel| in the Sylvan Lake Field has produced 5O0 barre|s of oi| per day with over one million cubic feet of gas per day. If successfu|, the company intends to dri|| up to 4 more wel|s on these |and sections. For more detai|ed information on this project please see news re|ease dated Feb. 7th, 2!  0O5. An announcement wi|l be made immediately upon the commencement of dri||ing.

The company is also p|eased to report that the tie in of its West Lock Project did start severa| days ago and it is anticitaped that this will be complete some time in the next coup|e of days. Peter Sanders notes “ The completion and tie in of the West Lock project has ran into numerous de|ays, however, this well will be tied in and the company wi|l be sel|ing gas by next week thus generating cash f|ow for the company” The company wi|l update its shareholders when it has heard from its partner in regards to comp|etion. Wi|| MOGI exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too late. Remember, timing your trade is critica|. Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.
Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements thatexpress or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be future looking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual resu|ts or events to differ materially from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on information currently avai|able and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause Mogi’s actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those expressed in, or implied by, these futu!  re-|ooking statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk factors that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements, and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with scalable customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the Company's history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use of |icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need for additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities, the possible volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| f|uctuation in the Company's operating results. The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information contained in this message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.A|l information provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of this newsletter advises a|l readers and subscribers to seek advice!   from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of the materia| within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose all your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as lega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough due diligence effort,including a review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov or edgar-online com when availab|e, shou|d be comp|e!  ted prior to investing.