Oracle 10g and web services

From: Davey, Alan <ddavey_at_harris.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:19:07 -0500

Hi,=20

Can anyone point me to some examples that use package UTL_DBWS which allows pl/sql to consume web services? The FM lists the API, but no examples. To be quite frank, I don't have time for trial and error coding to get the parameters and sequence of procedure/function calls correct. A search of google and OTN isn't returning any examples.

Any examples or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan Davey
Sr. Programmer/Analyst, Advertising Solutions Oracle 9i OCA; 3/4 OCP
Harris Corporation
212.295.3458

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Mar 17 2005 - 15:22:39 CST