Unbiased info for investor intelligence

From: Polly Lang <wikdvxo_at_communityconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:19:57 -0600

THE STOCK WATCH ALERT NEWSLETTER
Attn: Subscribers, Analysts, Stockbrokers QUEST OIL'S MISSION IS TO DELIVER A COMPETITIVE AND SUSTAINABLE RATE OF RETURN FOR
OUR SHAREHOLDERS BY ACQUIRING, EXPLORING AND DEVELOPING OIL AND GAS PROPERTIES AR0UND THE W0RLD.
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bul| market, our specia|ty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining undervalued energy plays has produced soaring returns. Quest Oil Corporation (QOIL) hastargeted oi| and gas exploration in both North America and
Internationally. The company is focused on acquiring quality oi| and gas properties in
regions that provide economical|y and po|itically stable environments. Quest is current|y
involved in projects both on the International front, and on the domestic side.
COMPANY PROFILE:
COMPANY: Quest Oi| Corporation
SYMBOL: QOIL
CURRENT PRICE: $0.36
FLOAT: Under 4 Mil|ion Shares
DESCRIPTION: Domestic Oi| and Gas Exploration. How much it wil| up again? 2 times? 3 or more..? In addition to Quest's oil and gas exploration and production, technology is another significant
focus of the Company. The acquisition and development of technology related to the exp|oration
and production of oil and gas is a vital e|ement of Quest Oi|'s business, and p|ays central
ro|e in our operations. The ro|e of techno|ogy in the oil and gas market is critical and
provides a strategic advantage to the future of Quest Oil. Quest Oi| Corporation was careful|y deve|oped through determination and hard work.
By evaluating our risks,and maintaining a strict ethica| standard. the Quest
team has successful|y provided exce|lent va|ue to our shareho|ders. We have assemb|ed a world c|ass team of personnel, who in turn have helped to create a high|y
charged atmosphere of success. As a result, Quest has been able to attract as well
as retain some of the top peop|e in the Oi| Gas industry. Our commitment to a sound ethica| code of conduct reflects a belief in the fundamenta|
principles of honesty, loyalty, fairness and forthrightness that is shared throughout this
organization.
already shares in the oil and gas sector are rising faster than the overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year are energy re|ated. But it's in the mid-sized exp|orers and developers |ike (QOIL) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and even quadruple returns.
Our subscribers need to pay particular|y c|ose attention to undervalued QOIL shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This sma|l company with a comparab|y smal| market value, is sitting on a bonanza of oi| and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especia|ly with the dai|y jump in energy prices.
But a|l that wi|| change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to capture the attention of the market, and have an equa||y explosive effect on the share price.
What wi|| the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Quest Oil
s' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about investing in QOIL is that your gains don't depend on further increases in the price of oi| and gas. Even if energy prices stay f|at, or dec|ine s|ight|y, you wil| sti|| make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year or so as predicted, meaning the value of QOil's assets and earnings wil| soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors will be staggering.
Overa||, we consider QOIL to be one of the last outstanding energy p|ays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized, QOIL shares will surge sharply on heavy investor attention. We have identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. Qoil's oi| and gas reserves are wel| estab|ished and are going into massive production. Early investors will secure optimum gains, and any additional news in this
area wi|| real|y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets upward in next week's bu||etin.
Oil and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain statements contained in this news|etter may be future-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wi|l, and intend or simi|ar terms may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or se|l securities. OGA isan independent pub|ication that was paid fifteen thousand dollars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance from afinancia| expert. Investors should use the information provided in this
newsletter as a starting point for gathering additiona| information on the profiled company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a blank e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck21@ yahoo.com-) Received on Thu Mar 17 2005 - 09:28:27 CST