Re: Veritas Instance Watch (formerly Savant)

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:48:16 -0800 (PST)

the last i heard was there were integrating it in the precise 7.x or the new version of i2 for oracle so it would be addon pack to the i2 monitoring software
"Fedock, John (KAM.RHQ)" <John.Fedock_at_us.kline.com> wrote:My company has been using the old Savant database monitoring product (now called Veritas Instance Watch) for 6+ years. It is a good solid product. It was bought by Precise, and then bought by Veritas. I have just been told that Veritas will not support this product for 10g. I cannot understand how they can throw away a good product like this. Anyone know anything about this? Seems odd to me.
TIA, John

John Fedock
"K" Line America

www.kline.com