RE: Distributed transactions (two-phase commint) without DB links

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:41:34 -0800

I most heartedly agree; db links are the way to go. =20

Now if they would just get rid of that plain text password in = user_db_links. Yes, I know you can recreate the view to leave it out, = but that's a pain, and it still remains in sys.link.=20

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu