RE: Recovering dropped table from READONLY tablespace

From: Scott Hutchinson <scott.hutchinson_at_interact-analysis.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:20:01 -0000

Steve,

If the tablespace is still read-only, you can drop the tablespace (drop tablespace XXX including contents) and re-import all meta-data (assuming = you
still have the dump file). This will re-instate the dropped table, = along
with all other objects that are in the tablespace. Probably a bit of a sledge-hammer approach, but it should work.

Scott Hutchinson
Interact Analysis Ltd.