RE: hot-backup recovery question

From: Rich Holland <holland_at_guidancetech.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:24:26 -0500

The storage system is a pair of EMC DMX-1000's with an SRDF connection (between buildings). It's a certified solution, and I've checked metalink about the "fuzzy" file errors -- the articles there all suggest putting the tablespaces in hot backup mode first (which I've done and verified).

Any other ideas?

--
Rich Holland        (913) 645-1950        SAP Technical Consultant
print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"\@\`\`");