Re: DBMS_JOB

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:32:00 +0200

I was writing from memory and I got it half right. I decided to check again but I did it AFTER I sent the wrong reply.

You see the AT commends in the scheduler but you can not change them, except for the security settings (who can see or change them).

You do not see the scheduled command in the AT list.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish Computer Services