RE: Perl again

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:27:17 -0700

This question would better posed to Tim Bunce or to dbi-users_at_perl.org. = I think there is work on array processing, or at least the plan to do so = soon..

However, if you want bulk operations, look at sending the data to a = named pipe which is the input to SQL*Loader.

Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.