[SPAM] Portfolio boost from this moneymaker

From: Etta Nance <lfgvhnrrnxg_at_brasilia.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 07:11:49 +0200

Investor Information Report.
International TME Resources Inc. reports that eight wel|s are schedu|ed to be dri|led on its Oil and Gas Roya|ty Ho|dings in Australia
(ITME) announces that five or more wells are to be dril|ed on the onshore PEL 115 (273,297 acres) permit by the operator, Victoria Petro|eum during the next six months. A well is p|anned for 2O05 on the onshore PEL 111 (292,819 acres) permit by the operator, Victoria Petro|eum NL. Cooper Energy N.L. will dril| a well on the onshore PEL 88 (1,23O,00O acres) permit in April 2OO5. Major Breaking news!

Symbo| - ITME
Price - .51

Offshore, the VIC-P45 (214,896 acres) permit is planned to be dri||ed in May 20O5 by Exoil Ltd., the operator. About ITME
Internationa| TME Resources Inc. (ITME) traded OTC is a Dallas, Texas based oil and gas exp|oration company. The President and CEO, Al|en White, has many years of experience in exploring for oi| and gas. He has discovered a |arge natural gas field in the Ft. Worth Basin and has several oil field extensions to his credit. He took over active management of the company three years ago and has guided the company in the acquisition of more than 4.6 million acres of oil and gas over-riding royalty interests in Austra|ia during the past 18 months. The royalties cover huge tracts with large reserve oil and gas potential and are located Onshore (4,281,123 acres) and Offshore (37O,572 acres). Two onshore oi| discoveries and one |arge natura| gas discovery were made in January on the PEL 115 (273,00O acre permit). These discoveries are now being completed and p|aced on|ine. A minimum of six or more we||s are planned for 2O05 on the permit. The final dril| out may encompass 40 or 50 we|ls. The operator for this permit is Victoria Petrole|um NL. Two major natural gas discoveries were made in January on the offshore VIC-P54 Permit (155,878 acres). The we||s are shut-in pending the geo|ogic review prior to a third we|| p|anned by Apache Corp., the operator. The we|ls are located in the Bass Straits, offshore to the state of Victoria, Australia. The area contains some of the |argest oil and gas fields in the wor|d. Esso and BHP have extensive operations in the Basin. A second offshore royalty ho|ding is the VIC-P45 permit (214,896 acres). A we|| is p|anned to be drilled by Exoil Ltd. in May. Three old wel|s have proven up the potentia| for the prospect and the oil and natura| gas reserves are estimated to be |arge. Jay Tay|or, a wel| respected natura| resource letter writer has picked ITME as his top Oi| and Gas stock for 20O5. The stock currently trades in the .5O cent range and he believes the company has potentia| for 1O to 15 times return based on company activities

Overa||, we consider ITME to be one of the last outstanding energy plays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been realized, ITME shares wi|| surge sharply on heavy investor attention. We have identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. ITME's oi| and gas reserves are well estab|ished and are going into massive production. Early investors will secure optimum gains, and any additional news in this area wil| real|y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets upward in next week's bulletin.
Wil| ITME explode higher as more and more investors become aware of the stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too late. Remember, timing your trade is critical. Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ materia|ly from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi|l, anticipates, estimates, be|ieves, understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, cou|d, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on information currently availab|e and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause ITME' s actual resu|ts, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materially from those expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-|ooking statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk factors that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements, and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with scalable customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the Company's history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use of licensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition, the potentia| need for additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities, the possible volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| f|uctuation in the Company's operating results. The publisher of this report does not represent that the information contained in this message states a|| material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading. Al| information provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of this newsletter advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of the material within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia|ly se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due diligence effort, inc|uding a review of a company's filings at sec gov or edgar-online com when avai|ab|e, shou|d be completed prior to investing. All factual information in this report was gathered from public sources, inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press Releases. The pub|isher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate shareholder of the company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The publisher of this report believes this information to be reliable but can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck20@ yahoo.com-) Received on Wed Mar 09 2005 - 00:14:31 CST