New Oracle Applications SIG

From: <srini.chavali_at_Cummins.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:20:01 -0500

All,

I am excited to announce that a new SIG for Oracle Applications has been created. The "Applications Technology Stack SIG" (ATSSIG) will deal with all aspects of the Oracle Applications technology stack.

Please visit our website at http://atssig.oaug.org. Ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

Oracle-L List - Sorry for the crosspost, but I wanted to ensure that I broadcast to a broad section of the community.

Thanks !

Srini Chavali
Oracle DBA
Cummins Inc