Re[2]: Hotsos Symposium, Day 1

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:13:38 -0600

NL> Its version specific, works on 10.1 but not on 9206 or 8174.

Tom says he's filed a bug already on the 9i behavior. He thinks that particular problem might lie in SQL*Plus itself, and not in the RDBMS. I have no way at the moment to test that theory.

NL> http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:8515227363337669542::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:34808326503816
NL>  has the 'trick' in evidence, but it looks like it was originally due
NL> to Mikito Harakiri.

Yes, the technique came to Tom from Mikito. I gave credit to Mikito in my 'blog.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com