Rac service relocation

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:51:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Rac gurus
Has anybody tested the service relocation in 10g rac i am seeing that when we relocate a service from one instance to another the users are not moved but only the service(thinking that is how it works ) But when i am passing the parameter with -f like srvctl relocate service -d orcl -s HELLO -i orcl1 -t orcl2 -f
the users are not getting disconnected at all Now are the users supposed to get failed over to another instance if you relocate the service and when we use -f option arent they supposed to get disconnected.
Please let me know if you have any information thanks in advance
Arun

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony