RE: Recently changed table

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:55:02 +0100

Hi=20

>Let me rephrase . I would like to know, is there a way
>to find out which table had been change at some point
>in time. For example, i have an web base customer
>complain application, I add a new customer complain
>from web based. From the database, i would like to
>know which table this customer complain added to.

I agree with Lex... i.e. you should use SQL tracing, this is the simpler = way.=20

Other possibilities:
- use flashback version query pseudocolumns to extract the timestamp of = last modification for each table (only available in 10g)=20 - give a look to the redo logs with the logminer or, if you are in 10g, = with flashback_transaction_query.

HTH
Chris