LDAP

From: Ken Payton <ken.payton_at_choicepointprg.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:10:52 -0500

Anyone have any opinions on Oracle's LDAP for name servicing. We are currently using Names Servers but have some intermittent failures. As opposed to tracking down all of the Names server issues we feel our time would be better served deploying a new technology. Ideally we would like to explore deploying LDAP since it is the next thing, not to mention 10g does not support Names Servers anymore. Anyone have any good insite on the best way to get started or experiencing in using Oracle's LDAP?

Thanks,
Kenny