Re: Split Brains - Not another Boy Band

From: Q A I S E R <qrasheed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 01:06:35 -0600

Are you using any tools to monitor the system usage? In our particular environment, we have seen cause for split brain reason 3, is usually High CPU utilization.

If you can't find anything in /var/adm/messages, syslog or cluster log, looking at the system usage around the time of eviction is your safest bet.

Qaiser