Re: 10g Oracle Reports setup

From: Scott Stefick <sstefick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:41:28 -0600

Thanks for the help. I actually figured it out. There is a rep_<server_name>.conf xml file that I had to edit.

I changed:

<property name="sourceDir" value="your source directory"/>

TO:
<property name="sourceDir" value="/u01/app/wbits/source/v001/reports"/>

It seems to be working now.

Thanks again!

-Scott