Re: Oracle10g SQL

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:42:58 +0000

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 06:38:30 -0600, Shrek <shrekdba_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > Long Island ice coffee? Never heard. Is it any good?
>
> yes.

That's the one where you buy the expensive coffee filter, obtain coffee beans crushed on the thighs of the object of your desire, prepare the coffee carefully with filtered water from mountain streams and drink the alcohol right?

Meanwhile I've not seen any real horrors with 10g SQL, perhaps I should get me some coffee.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA