Re: Oracle10g SQL

From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:34:02 +0000 (GMT)

I'm concentrating, focusing all my subconcious self and extra-sensory powers, but I'm just not getting an accurate vision of the errors or results....

Maybe you'll need to post them in the email so people can comment on them

:-)

> Folks,
>
> Is it just my configurations, or is SQL in Oracle10g "buggy as hell,"
> (to quote a colleague)? Every day I'm getting some sort of illogical
> result or ORA- error that is unreproducible in 9i.
>
> Adam

Connor McDonald
Co-author: "Mastering Oracle PL/SQL - Practical Solutions" Co-author: "Oracle Insight - Tales of the OakTable"

web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/