Re: ** replication delay analysis

From: mkb <mkb125_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:47:52 -0800 (PST)

Wait a minute. How can it be advanced two way replication if it is only implemented one-way?

> Is there a way to know how much deftran has reached
> the target and waiting to be executed. Currently the
> deftran at source is increasing and is that
> indication that source is the problem?

Not the best tool to use, but try using OEM to see if the trxns have been pushed to your target. You may also see them on the replication map in OEM.

Could also be a huge trxn that took place at the source. I've seen replication get stuck when you try mass deletes/updates (millions of rows). Check to see if defcall is increasing.

--
mohammed

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!