** replication delay analysis

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:31:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I am trying to analyze replication delay. It is advanced two way replication implemented one-way only so data goes from source to target. Is there a way for me to find out if it is due to 1) delay at source to send the deftran to target. 2) delay at target in executing the deftran. Is there a way to know how much deftran has reached the target and waiting to be executed. Currently the deftran at source is increasing and is that indication that source is the problem? Thanks for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Mar 02 2005 - 15:35:11 CST