RMAN Backup Check/verification

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:36:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I am new to RMAN and now starting working on it. I got the inital task as to make sure that if RMAN backup is working fine. Can I run any script that can check the Catalog database and give me the result that it is going fine. RMAN is putting backup to Veritas Netbackup

TIA
Sanjay

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/