RE: RAC on HP-UX

From: Loughmiller, Greg <greg.loughmiller_at_cingular.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:37:30 -0500

We have 4 RAC instances in our lab using the Veritas product.... We are using the clustered file System; and the initial testing has been good. What I have not yet tested is the "ownership" or "node mastering" of those file systems.
Currently, the SFORAC version that will be supported on HP will be SFORAC 4.1.. We have been using DBE/AC 3.5 in the lab with HP. On Solaris, we are using SFORAC 4.0 on Solaris 2.8.. From an Oracle perspective, the setup has been the same..

greg