8i to 9i database upgrade for Oracle Apps 11i

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:06:39 -0500

We are doing the upgrade now running u0801070. We set event 10520 first - support had told us this event would help keep some packages from going invalid due to the upgrade. Screen has not moved for about 2 hours. Early in the script. We are generating an archive log about every 25 minutes so the upgrade is doing something.

Any idea how long this should take?

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113