Re: Rego generation while executing select statement

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 17:45:31 -0000

Hi,

You could get additional information on sorting by setting event 10032 at level 1. Nevertheless, your user's temporary tablespace should point to a nologging LMT temporary tablespace anyway.

If sorting and delayed block cleanout is ruled out (if executing the same query generates redo again and again, while there is no other transactions on the table), then maybe the redo is generated by fine grained auditing? Check from dba_audit_policies...

Tanel.