Oracle install CD issues

From: Jaehne, Richard S <JaehneRS_at_state.gov>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:48:33 -0500

All,
I'm having some issues with installing Oracle 9.2 client software. When I initiate the install and select config. everything runs fine until I need to change disks. Then all I get are errors about not being able to find the file. I've tried this on the admin package install, the runtime install and the custom install. The client OS is Windows XP.

Thanks,

Richard Jaehne