Re: OEM 9I against a 10g target

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:31:52 -0800

Magni Fabrizio wrote:

>>"Use the Enterprise Manager 10g Java Console to manage=20
>>Streams, Advanced=20
>>Replication, Advanced Queues, XML Database, Spatial and Workspace."
>>=20

> Is there a way to manage the scheduler using the java console?
>
> Fabrizio

Doesn't look like it. You can still get to the old (9i) DBMS_JOB package via the "Distributed...Advanced Replication...Administration...DBMS Jobs" menu, but no interface to DBMS_SCHEDULER. Somewhere I got the impression that OEM Java Console is strictly a legacy product in 10g, all the new stuff is going into OEM database control (server side).

--
Mark Bole
http://www.bincomputing.com