OT - RE: * Oracle DBA position available in AL...

From: Mohan, Ross <RMohan_at_arbinet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:16:01 -0000

I just thought it was kinda clever when someone said "mobile" home in = Alabama because there is actually a place named "Mobile, AL". <shrug>

From: Pierce Vicki C [mailto:Vicki.Pierce_at_phs.com]=3D20

This is offensive. Please don't continue in this vein.

Vicki Pierce

[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]

The real question is do they provide the mobile home and used cars in = the front lawn.

bs

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 11 2005 - 17:19:13 CST