RE: * Oracle DBA position available in AL...

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:50:23 -0500

Hey, I resemble that remark. I work for the State of Vermont and VT is not a cheap place to live. I have had my job for 7 years and don't make the top starting salary offered for this job. That's just the way it is here. It work here because I want to live here. I wouldn't live in Alabama if you melted me and poured my in there so I work for slave wages here.

Ruth