RE: is it possible to execute _ALL_ of a query remotely then fetch the results over a db link?

From: Bruce McCartney <bruce.mccartney_at_dbinfosystems.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:18:48 -0700

Marc,
Have you tried embedding the query in procedure(s) on B and then executing B remotely from A? Depending on what you have to return, you may have to set up a reference cursor(s) but this technique will see the execution happen on B, the results passed to A

Bruce McCartney
DBIS
bruce.mccartney_at_dbinfosystems.com