OT: Excellent hosting 1.5 GB bandwidth month, 50 MB space

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:47:03 -0400

Really sorry for this OT, but I found an excellent hosting, I think can be useful to some one.
You know I had serious bandwidth problems hosting in yahoo, when sharing my papers.

I had found this site free webhosting, additional components (calendars, etc.) and web tools design, excellent. If you want to write articles and share to every one in the list try it, any way it is free.
http://www.bravenet.com/webhosting/?csid=615&afilid=2846078857 :)

--
Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i