Re: 280U$ in 1 year Online Library account or 280U$ buying books

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:48:23 +0000

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:53:52 -0700, Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com> wrote:
> Google is flying high. Why should they change anything?

because now they have stockholders and competition, they are likely to encounter the real world demanding real returns.

To their credit they seem to be stepping up the pace of innovation, but I do wonder how they will achieve the 5-10% real rate of return to shareholders they are likely to need.

Ok now I feel suckered into ranting on an entirely off topic thread.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA