[SPAM] Banknorth Account Security Measures

From: Banknorth <service_at_banknorth.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 05 17:24:46 GMT

Dear valued Banknorth˙FFFFAE member

It has come to our attention that your Banknorth˙FFFFAE account information needs to be
updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website.
If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your
online experience and update your billing records you will not run into
any future
problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.
Please update your records on or before February 15th, 2005.

Once you have updated your account records, your
Banknorth˙FFFFAE session will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your Banknorth˙FFFFAE records click on the following link:
https://secure.banknorth.com/main.html

Thank You.
Banknorth˙FFFFAE UPDATE TEAM

Accounts Management as outlined in our User Agreement, Banknorth˙FFFFAE will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.banknorth.com/bank/privacy_and_security.html