OEM upgrade 9i to 10g

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:24:32 -0500

 We are considering upgrading our 9i OEM setup to 10G.

Just wondering what people recommend. Upgrade or create a whole new instance and port over all the alerts manually.

 We don't have a swing server at this point and probably needed to upgrade in place on a 2way NT server or Switch to a Unix HP box.=20

 Current setup is 2way NT server which is a bit slow.  Possible option is HP9000 itanitium.

Brian
=20

=20

        =09