RE: ASM with Fedora

From: Marquez, Chris <CMarquez_at_aarp.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:56:33 -0500

Werner Puschitz has great stuff...saved me during my 9i-RAC RHEL3ES setup.
http://www.puschitz.com

Maybe this will help;

http://www.puschitz.com/InstallingOracle10g.shtml Installing Oracle Database 10g on Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 3 and 2.1, Red Hat 9, and on Red Hat Fedora Core 1 and 3 ...
Using Automatic Storage Management (ASM) For more information on installing and configuring ASM, see Installing and Configuring Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and Disks. And for information on how to make use of ASM disk groups when running OUI, see Installing Oracle Database 10g with Real Application Cluster (RAC).=20

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA
HEYMONitor(tm) - heymonitor.com
"Oracle Monitoring & Alerting Solution"