RE: How can I get the DD,MM, YYYY part of the every day in a duration of 10 years

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:12:03 -0500

Tons of different ways to do this and several have been suggested, but please consider your increased joy of living if you actually create this column as

YYYY MM DD instead of DD MM YYYY

If you're going to use this as an enumerated join spine (which seems likely from your question) you probably want to be able to filter it via range conveniently too.

Regards,

mwf

<snip>

Hi,
I want to generate one script which can return me dd,mm , yyyy part of every day for a duration, for example ..
if I start from Jan 01,1999 to jan 01, 2010 then wanted the record for every day..

till
01 01 2010..

this will be used to create one time dimension..

<snip>