Changing the 8i Oracle Home directory

From: Subbiah, Nagarajan <Nagarajan.Subbiah_at_aetn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:45:02 -0500

As every one is talking about 10G features, this may take us back to remember the history.

I've oracle 8174 installed on HP 11.11. I would like to change the ORACLE_HOME for that installation. Is there any special steps needed or its just recompiling the binaries with new ORACLE_HOME environment?

Thanks,
Raja