Re: Accidentally Delete *.dbf Files, OH NO!!!

From: Uwe Weber <uwe.weber_at_teleos-web.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:17:52 +0100

Hello,

Sorry, I don't have the original post anymore, so I can't qoute it.

Using acls should give you better security. man setfacl will give you an idea of using them. Of course, an SA with root access might be able to circumvent acls, but that should be beyond the knowledge of people who accidentally remove db-files.

Regards,
uwe