Re: how to monitor the progress of inserts

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:22:08 +0800

Query V$TRANSACTION for USED_UBLK and USED_UREC eg
set pages60
select s.sid, s.serial#, p.spid, s.username, s.program, t.xidusn, t.used_ublk, t.used_urec, sa.sql_text from v$process p,v$session s, v$sqlarea sa, v$transaction t where s.paddr=p.addr

and s.taddr=t.addr
and s.sql_address=sa.address(+)
and s.sql_hash_value=sa.hash_value(+)

order by s.sid
/

Hemant
At 03:57 PM Tuesday, =?iso-8859-2?Q?Sonja_=A9ehovi=E6?= wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Oracle 9.2.0.4 on AIX 5.2
>We are nserting large amonts of data in one session without commiting =
>because of business reasons.=20
>So, I'm wondering is there a way to monitor progress of this inserts?
>
>TIA,
>Sonja
>--
>http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l