Re: Advanced queueing

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:02:00 -0500

Chris,

We're using AQ pretty extensively to communicate between various databases (SAP, inventory management, product shipments etc) and I'm currently working on setting up another series of queues for our edi system. There's a couple of basic docs I found on Metalink (Note:52748.1 for an AQ Capabilities overview). I found that running through the demos found in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/aq* can give you a quick overview of how it works as well.

hth,

Robyn